Saturday, April 16, 2011

Favorite Movie Ever

It is raining and it's the PERFECT day for my favorite movie. When the Robin gang, that's what we call ourselves, sit down to take in a movie you can best believe I, we will start with one of my favorites. Well not start but eventually, when my turn comes after i've watched Nemo like six times, the Incredibles and maybe some spongebob, Who is in charge here? we feast on some lamdas bread and watch Gandalf the grey become the white and much more throughout these three wicked awesome movies Yep! 

I can tell you right of the bat, my kids dread when it's my turn. They surrender the télé with great LACK of excitement as they shrug their shoulders and mutter under their breaths, here you gooooooo…..handing me not one but ALL THREE, LORD OF THE RINGS movies. They usually come around, usually at the point where Gandalf comes to the Shire. hahahahahhahah. 

These movies are awesome that I had to read the books, so I went to the library and rented, Lord of the Rings-audio. Yep! sure did. I read, listened to all three books in about three days, Cause das how I roll main! YES!, I meant to say “main” to give you an idea exactly how and with the accent, I SAID IT!!!!!!!


Just so you know, I will take every opportunity I get to reference this movie. So if you’ve never seen it before run, don’t walk to your nearest, colored box  and rent not one but all three, to prepare you for the references. yes? yes!

Let’s take a seat on the couch in the family room on this rainy Saturday, or it could be a sun shiny day where you are, it doesn’t matter,  to take in the ever hesitant leader, Stryder, handsomeman Aragorn, as we urge him on quietly to step into his role as King?
Check it out
http://www.lordoftherings.net/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved this movie, its great, I enjoyed the battle scenes.