Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Dressed Up Today

This happened to me a while back, I just remembered and wanted to share.
Mr. 6footer plus bought me this cute little outfit, not my style at all,  I'm all about the black and browns, no colors. He's been trying to get me to try new styles so he introduced a lavender, purply top with a tiny belt at the waist and some super curve accentuating slacks. I should post a pic but I don't have one, another time. I wore the cute number to work and immediately, I received compliment, after compliment ,after compliment. Hmmmmmm, I thought, Mr. 6foot plus must be on to something here.
Just as I was about to take the walk down the hall runway style a compliment... I think, stopped me dead in my tracks. I hadn't seen this particular co-worker in a while so after some brief hello's and where have you been and what not he said, "soooooooooooo...., I see that you decided to dress up today." Whoaaaaaa!!!! WHAT!!!!!???? What do you think I've been doing all the other days? :0


To Mr. 6foot plus I say, keep the surprise outfits coming. I guess a little color to the wardrobe is exactly what I needed to shake the drabness of black and browns, yes? yess! Say it with me along with  a bit of disgust under your breath, "you decided to dress up today".  the nerve!  phfffffffff!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Francis you crack me up "Mr 6foot plus" who is that? I hope it's not who I think it is because that was very nice of him to shake things up for you.

Anonymous said...

This is the beginning of your wardrobe transformation for the spring/summer 2011..Just keep your co-worker guessing what she's wearing today.