Friday, August 5, 2011

Studio Project

In Home Studio

We've been working on an in-home studio for some time now. I have to tell you it has been a fun project. I can't say that about all the other projects we having going on right now. It appears that we are in the middle stages of several projects. Hopefully, they won't stay in the middle stage very long.


The idea of pushing to complete this project is so that it can be ready for the winter months when family outdoor shoots just isn't an option. Yes, I've passed up on some summer jobs in order to get this done. I've labeled the photos below to give you an idea of most of the items in studio. There are several props and a closet of goods that is out of view.


I will also post what I've learned throughout this process to help those of you desiring to take this step in creating an in-home studio. Notice, I DID NOT say build, because most times it is not necessary.


I'll share what I've learned plus, I will include a post on some of the best photography tools I use and have learned about that could be of a benefit and that is cost effective as well.

studio photo....
We are awaiting the arrival of our spiderlight and then VIOLA!!!!!!


oh one more thing, check out my little model assisting me in testing the light. Isn't she cute?

Let us know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice studio fran